Come grow with Hebert Construction! Our apprenticeship program is in partnership with Associated Builders and Contractors of Maine and registered with the Maine Department of Labor. We are hiring inexperienced individuals and will be providing training through hands-on experience as well as classes through the community college system. This program defines a clear path to advancement and provides mentorship along the way.
Hebert Construction is a full-service regional contractor based in Lewiston, Maine specializing in Commercial, Corporate, Healthcare, Institutional, and Public Housing market segments. Our clients call on us for our expertise that includes General Contracting, Construction Management, Design/Build, Preconstruction, and Self Performance services. Proudly serving Central, Coastal & Southern Maine since 1943. This is a full-time position assisting in all phases of construction.
Are you motivated to learn the construction trade and be a long-term part of a growing team? Apply today!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Willingness to learn and assist in all phases of construction including demo, build, and cleanup
- Work with hand and power tools effectively and safely
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Work as part of a team
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Retirement plan
- Employee health, dental, life accident, critical care, and disability insurance
- Potential for tuition reimbursement or student loan assistance
- Tool reimbursement program
- Pay starting at $15/hour, little-to-no experience necessary, with opportunity to advance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 0-1 years of experience in commercial, institutional, industrial, or residential construction
- Have reliable transportation
This job description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of all the responsibilities, skills, or working conditions associated with the position. While it is intended to accurately reflect the position activities and requirements, the Company reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and assign other duties as necessary.
*External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed here) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.