The entire team at Hebert is committed to an injury-free workplace and the safety of our employees, subcontractors, clients and all personnel on site. We have an excellent safety rating and work hard to keep it. We understand that construction is an industry with a lot of variables and risk, but believe that promoting and implementing a safe and injury-free work environment is the most paramount. Since 1990 with the implementation of our Behavior Observational System (BOS), Hebert requires that its employees report any unsafe condition or activity to one of our supervisors or managers.
Important aspects of our Safety Program:
• Conduct weekly safety meetings to discuss jobsite hazards, equipment on site, and relevant work tasks
• Offer yearly OSHA 10-hour certification courses at our headquarters
• Conduct safety evaluations of all ongoing projects
• Proper documentation and follow-up of any work related incident
• Ensure the insurance company Loss Control Specialist visits active jobsites and makes recommendations where necessary
Because of our adherence to the most rigid safety standards in the business, Hebert Construction has been recognized with many regional and national awards.